With age, the lips become less attractive. There is less volume, they become thin and flat, and the upper lip extends beyond the width of your bite. Vertical wrinkles appear, dynamic wrinkles caused by facial expressions. Lipstick then finds its way into these dynamic wrinkles.
The lips are gradually creased and eroded.
There are various types of injection for very different situations:
- You may simply wish to tighten your lip line to prevent dynamic vertical wrinkles.
- You may want to restore your lips without increasing their volume, remove vertical lines while keeping your lips unchanged and natural-looking.
- You may want lip reconstruction for very thin, marked lips.
- You may want to beautify your lips for a better contour, plumper lips, more colour, moisturization, smoother lips or a gloss effect.
- Or you may wish to increase the volume of your lips.
Whatever you are looking for, I will be here to listen to your expectations and the results will always be natural.
For each of these purposes we inject hyaluronic acid with a texture adapted to your needs.
These injections are performed under local anaesthestic (as at the dentist’s) for maximum comfort.
If there are many injections the lips can be swollen for one to three days. It may be advisable to take Arnica and a treatment to prevent herpes if you are prone to cold sores.
The results are visible within a few days and last for one to two years.
Treatment should be avoided if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have an infection in the area treated.
Precautions are necessary for patients with an autoimmune disease.
From €360 incl. VAT.
After 3 months
After 1 year